Brand: Z GRILLS
- ★ULTIMATE 6-IN-1-- Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY★FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it, you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature
- ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON grill.
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane. ★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control
- ★2020 UPGRADE--Known Issues Fixed and More Precise Temperature Control and Pellet Feed Control System. The new upgrade digital control board auto ignites the grill and allows you to set the cooking temperature from 180°f to 450°f.
- ★AUTOMATED ELECTRIC FEED SYSTEM--maintains the heat within 10 degrees of the set temperature for you from 180ºf to 450ºf and produce the optimal amount of smoke. Just set it and let it work: No more babysitting. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- ★HUGE GRILLING AREA--450 Square inches grilling area; 15-pound hopper capacity. Foldable working shelf; heavy duty all terrain wheels; rust proof cover & racks
- ★STAINLESS STEEL BUILT--high resistance to corrosion means a longer lasting grill, with a sleek and polished finish.
- ★US-BASED Brand and Customer Service--Manufacture 30-days refund/replacement and 3 year , please see the PDF file in & Support part for details.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Publisher: Z GRILLS
Details: About Z GRILLS: We’re a U.S-based brand that has been making high-quality grills and smokers for more than 30 years. With warehouses in Los Angeles, California and Atlanta, Georgia, we’ve exported top-of-the-line products to Europe and all around the United States. We’re proud of what we do and stand behind everything that we build. Our goal is to make high-quality pellet grills more accessible. We hope to reach as many people as we can and offer them a chance to enjoy a truly unique grilling experience at an affordable price. Z GRILL ZPG-450A Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker 1. Grilling Area Dimensions: 324 square inch 2. Smoking/Warming Rack Dimensions:128 square inch 3. Cooking Temperature: 160°F to 450°F 4. Hopper Capacity:15 pounds 5. BTU's /hour: 25,000 6. Auto Temperature Control: Internal Temperature Sensor with Digital Control 7. Pellet Purge System: Digital Control 8. Electronic Auto Ignition: Digital Control 9. Shutdown Recycle Mode: Yes WHY BUY A Z GRILL WOOD PELLET GRILL? 1. ★ULTIMATE 6 IN 1--Barbecue Wood Fire Pellet Grill: Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Braise or Barbecue. 2. ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane. 3. ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized gas grill. 4. ★ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside. 5. ★VERSATILITY--Whether you want to grill some hot dogs or slow smoke a rib roast, pellet grills can do it all with ease. 6. ★FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference.
Package Dimensions: 39.0 x 23.0 x 18.0 inches