Color: Full Size Four-Burner Gas Grill
- COOKING POWER: Four 11, 000 BTU burners provide a total 44, 000 BTUs of cooking power
- COOKING SPACE: The grill is equipped with 443 square inch of cooking space with an additional 167 square inch warming rack
- CAST IRON GRATES: Heavy-duty cast iron cooking grates are great for retaining heat
- PREP SPACE: Two 18" x 13" side tables provide ample space for food prep
- CONSTRUCTION: Stainless Steel lid and control panel. Actual product may vary from images shown due to product enhancement.
- INCLUDED FEATURES: Grill utilizes drip tray to collect grease and drippings. 4-foot LP hose to connect the grill and the 20lb propane tank (propane not included).
- WARRANTY: 3-year limited warranty
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Release Date: 15-01-2018
Details: The Cuisinart 4-Burner Gas Grill is exactly what you need for your home. Cuisinart’s first full-size grill is one that was built to last and built to impress. With its 4 individually controllable burners, you’ll get 44,000 BTUs of cooking heat spread evenly across the 486 square inches of cooking surface. And if you’re looking for additional space, there’s a built-in warming rack that provides 202 additional square inches. With an easy twist to start ignition and removable cast iron cooking grates, this grill was made with the customer in mind. And no full-size grill is complete without side tables. The Cuisinart 4-Burner Gas Grill has two 18-inch x 13-inch side tables that provide plenty of extra space during a cookout.
Package Dimensions: 28.9 x 23.0 x 20.0 inches